- Owners Mark and Lesley Bloor have over 20 years in the Real Estate and Property Management business in Australia and abroad.
- There isn’t a property type we haven’t managed. From units to acreage, high to low maintenance, Body Corporates and Strata titles, you name it – we manage it… with your best interests in mind.
- We have a true understanding of keeping you well informed and up to date on the status of your property and you can take for granted such things as daily monitoring of rental arrears, monthly statements regular rent reviews, thorough inspections, reports and photographs. We make owning investments stress free.
- We run a small efficient team, contactable 24-7, 365 days a year.
- Our superior tenant and Landlord services are part of our goal to finding and retaining good tenants and ensuring properties remain in optimum condition and your investment return maximised.
- We operate from Tweed Heads, the Gold Coast, through to Springwood and west to Jimboomba. We know the areas and we know the people.
- We create and run comprehensive marketing programmes unlike most agents who close their office on Sundays, we show properties Saturday, Sunday and during the evenings to maximise exposure.
- Bloor Property Management has an in-house handyman. Click here to learn more about how we do ‘maintenance’
What our Clients Say about Bloor Property Management
Hi Lesley and Mark, Thank you very much to your wonderful team for looking after our two properties so well throughout the year! A big thank you Cathy for your very good care & attention as per usual! Your communication is always very clear and nothing is a problem!
You are a living doll. Thank you so much. I have to say I have rented for nearly 40 years and Bloor Homes would have to be one of the nicest real estates I have dealt with. Nothing is ever too much trouble. Thank you all for everything.
Thank you very much for all you help with our unit, it is such a relief to know that it is being well looked after by such courtesy and professional people. If there is ever anything you need, please don’t hesitate to call.
Oh thanks so much Cathy! And please can you thank Mark and Lesley too. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with you Cathy and I wish you all the very best with the next tenants. Hope they love the house as much as we did.
Thanks. I am really pleased to see that these type of issues are dealt with rapidly. I wish the on-site managers where my mother lives were half as good.
Dear Cathy, thanks for organising the repair job at Pimpama, you guys are fantastic!
I wanted to thank you personally renting as with you guys was a pleasure. Let me know if there are any issues. All the best for you and yours.
We have been really happy here and the amenity of living here far exceeded expectations. This due in no small part to the management of the complex – you are award worthy managers – and others we have spoken to here think likewise. I will certainly miss the convenience of this location. Will be in tough closer to moving day.